PLEASE NOTE: Open Home cancelled due to lockdown restrictions
This is the ultimate lifestyle property; with room for all the toys. From here you can easily partake in boating, kayaking, fishing and crabbing from your own private registered jetty (or just enjoy a wine while watching the sunset).
This beautifully presented home has been designed with privacy and it’s environment in mind. Quality finishes throughout plus a large front deck to enjoy the water views, and a huge enclosed rear deck designed for year-round entertaining; you can’t help but be captivated by its charm.
Features we love:
• Multiple indoor/outdoor entertaining areas; hosting family events will be a breeze
• Master suite with his and her walk in robe, luxurious ensuite, and direct access to outdoor living space
• Two more spacious light filled bedrooms at the front of the home offer water views
• Open plan living flowing effortlessly from indoor to outdoor spaces
• Gorgeous kitchen with high gloss cabinetry, breakfast bar, walk in pantry, and quality appliances
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Private registered jetty; enjoy fishing, crabbing, boating (with direct access to Pumicestone Passage)
• Separate from the main home is a large art studio/office
• 9.5m x 9.5m x 2.7m Shed, and 2 Extra High Carports
• Side access (room for a caravan and a boat)
• 6KW Solar Power
• Large 961sqm block
• A designated walking/bike path takes you all the way to Bribie Island, or stop short and enjoy a meal, or live music, at the renowned Sandstone Point Tavern
This property must be seen to be appreciated! Call now to arrange your exclusive inspection!