This truly is a sanctuary. Do you see yourself living in your own 25-acre nature reserve? If yes, this beautiful Queenslander set amongst the trees will not disappoint. A perfect balance between open grassed areas, sub tropical rainforest and established gardens. You will never want to leave! Just be ready for all the friends and relatives who will want to visit you for the weekend.
Just a few minutes’ drive from the popular township of Cooroy, and a 25min drive to Hastings St, Noosa; you won’t have to forgo the café lifestyle or modern conveniences with this hinterland property.
At a glance:
• Gorgeous Queenslander with high ceilings, timber flooring, verandahs and fireplace
• Entertainer’s country kitchen with Island workbench, stone bench tops, and gas cooktop
• 4 bedrooms. Master with ensuite and walk in robe
• 2 living areas, both leading outside to the verandah which overlooks verdant gardens
• Huge outdoor pavilion; the perfect spot for a BBQ while overlooking a game of backyard cricket
• Absolute privacy while being so close to town
• Air Conditioning
• 60,500 litre rainwater tank and an additional 19,000 litre rainwater Tank
• Seasonal Creek
• 42 Bird Species (documented)
• Poinciana, Eucalypts, Red Cedar and Tree Ferns are among the many variety of trees on the property
• The house garden features Oranges, grapefruit, Longan, Pecan, Macadamia, Pawpaw, and Jaboticaba.
• 19m x 16m Shed with with extra covered 3.5 meter high space for the van or boat
Don’t miss out on securing this unique property. Call now to arrange an exclusive viewing!