Wake up in an aquatic paradise and when the mood hits jump on your boat and enjoy peaceful fishing expeditions or take your kayak for a leisurely paddle. Situated at the end of the canal you will appreciate the tranquillity here.
Just minutes to the Pumicestone Passage and Surfside beaches, whether your preference is four wheel driving up the beach, lazing under an umbrella, or exploring our national parks; the Island lifestyle is ready to be experienced.
Live the life you’ve always dreamed about in this idyllic setting while still being only an hour’s drive to Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, and 50 minutes to Brisbane Airport.
Remote controlled lock-up garage, plus room out front for the caravan, or additional two cars if needed.
Enjoy your new lifestyle in this well-presented, nothing-to-do home amongst tropical gardens.
– 3 bedrooms, all built-in with ceiling fans, main and 2nd bedroom with air-conditioners
– New modern beautifully appointed kitchen with wide stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard space, huge walk-in pantry
– Air-conditioned open plan kitchen, dining and living, leading out to undercover entertaining overlooking the water
– Bathroom with spa, and separate toilet with powder room
– Tiled throughout, with quality carpet in living area and bedrooms
– 6m x 3m alfresco with new roof
– Single remote lock-up garage, and off-street parking
– 6.6kW solar system
– Fully fenced low maintenance grounds with small vegetable garden
– Two garden sheds
– Private pontoon
Don’t miss out on this fantastic waterfront property. Call now to arrange your private inspection.