Designed for living and comfort, you’ll love this 3 bedroom charming beach house. Featuring timber hardwood floors, new kitchen and an abundance of natural light.
Outdoors a lovely flourishing garden invites you to grab a book and a cup of tea, find your favourite spot under a tree, and enjoy the island breeze on those lazy hot summer days. Upstairs the front deck provides the perfect spot to watch the birds dash among the trees and catch the famous Bribie sunsets.
What we love:
• Short stroll to the beach; enjoy a dip, a family (or romantic) picnic and stay for Bribie’s renowned sunsets
• Walk to the Sandstone Point Hotel for dinner or one of their many events
• Walk or ride to shopping centre, restaurants & cafes, medical centres; you really are so close to everything yet still so quiet and secluded at home
• Light and airy kitchen with gas cooktop, quality appliances, and an open plan design flowing through to the dining and living room and then out to the front deck
• 3 bright and spacious bedrooms upstairs
• Two large entertaining areas downstairs, one previously set up as a bedroom to create a master suite for the owners
• Room for the boat and caravan
• Titan powered shed/garage
• 2 pet friendly gardens with double gate entry
• Great corner block
This property is all about the location. Situated in the immensely popular suburb of Bongaree and so close to all amenities and amusements; if it’s the island lifestyle you’re looking for then please call us to arrange an exclusive inspection.