This cute and cosy cottage in Pie Creek oozes character and charm. The home is a low maintenance 2 storey A-frame sitting on a roomy 4700sqm corner block only 5mins from Southside. Freshly painted inside and out with a kitchen renovation, the property is ready to move in and enjoy. Small but functional, the home would suit first home buyers, a small family or a retired couple.
Downstairs is the open plan kitchen and living area. The kitchen has been completely renovated with all new cupboards, bench top, large island bench, shelving, tiling and sink. New appliances include dishwasher and 900mm freestanding oven, both stainless steel. Also downstairs is a large bedroom with built in robe, bathroom, toilet and internal laundry. Upstairs are two more large bedrooms, one with sliding door to a private deck overlooking the garden. The home is freshly painted with new light fittings, roller blinds, ceiling fans and 7kw reverse cycle air conditioner.
Heading outside there is a large wrap-around verandah, which then steps down into the spacious grassy yard. From the rear door of the home, a short path leads to a separate shed which has been converted to an additional living area complete with ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioner. Currently used as a media room, would also suit extra bedroom or home office.
The property also offers a large workshop/shed, 52000L capacity in water tanks, chicken coop, vegetable gardens and plenty of space to run around. The fence line has been planted out with Australian native plants which will continue to grow, providing privacy and shade, as well as attracting birds.
• 3 good sized bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen/living area
• Brand new kitchen with large island bench, plenty of storage, new dishwasher and 900mm freestanding oven.
• Modern family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Internal laundry
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Air conditioned with brand new ceiling fans throughout
• Log fireplace
• Separate 6m by 3m shed, internally lined, carpeted and air conditioned.
• Large timber verandah with country views
• 7m x 9m 3 bay powered shed
• 3 water tanks – a 2000L polytank and 10,000L polytank with pump for gardens and a 40,000 concrete tank for household use
• Small chicken coop
• Raised garden boxes
• Fully fenced
• Abundance of wildlife attracting native Australian plants