This Architect designed, coastal style beachside home is certain to impress and guaranteed to please.
Built in 2012 and presents as new, this home offers a fabulous lifestyle within short walking distance to the picturesque Bribie surf beach.
An abundance of glass and louvres invite in light, sea breezes, and the sound of the waves, embracing the Queensland lifestyle and climate to its fullest.
With an understated air of casual luxury throughout, and an expansive versatile layout offering excellent separation of living, pool parties, weekend BBQs, family celebrations any manner of social occasion can be hosted here effortlessly and comfortably – your guests will be delighted.
Special Features Include:
• Sophisticated entertainers kitchen with waterfall edge stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, butlers pantry, and large picture window with tropical garden view.
• Bright and airy open plan dining/lounge area off the kitchen, the perfect space for the whole family to enjoy. Banks of glass doors open out to a spacious undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool and gardens, creating ideal indoor/outdoor living, which allows you to enjoy the Queensland lifestyle all year round.
• Master wing with generous walk in robe and luxurious double vanity and shower ensuite, and your own private deck which offers direct access to the pool.
• Another wing of the home, features 3 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a well-appointed family bathroom, and a designated media/entertaining area.
• Sparkling inground pool with stone water feature, surrounded by tropical gardens creates a tranquil setting for the upcoming summer.
• Large 2.5 car garage with extra high opening and additional space for a workshop, 10,000 ltr rainwater tank, and outdoor shower are just a few of the extra features on offer here.
Located just one street back from the beach, with shops, restaurants, and cafes close by, this is the lifestyle youve been dreaming of, buyers seeking a first-class contemporary beachside home should inspect now!